Fall Risk Management
Tunstall Response Services include:
- Lone worker services and monitoring
- Out of hours repair call monitoring
- Out of hours anti-social behaviour calls signposting
- Out of hours homelessness calls signposting
- Out of hours temporary housing signposting
- Disaster recovery for other PNC centres
- Domestic violence calls
- Lone worker monitoring
- Reassurance calls
- Outbound preventative campaigns
Falls are the largest cause of emergency hospital
admissions for older people, and significantly
impact on long-term outcomes, such as moving
into residential or nursing care homes.
Connected Healthcare technology such as telecare and telehealth has a key role to play in supporting older people in a way that promotes independence as well as contributing to safeguarding.
How it works
Tunstall Emergency Response is a quality provider of personal, health and in-home care.
Originally established in Co. Wexford in 1994, we have grown across Ireland over 20 years.
Tunstall’s tele-assistance service in Spain was recognised for its transformational approach to health and care last night, winning the International TEC category at the International Technology Enabled Care Awards (ITEC), hosted by the TEC Services Association (TSA).
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.